REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 85,761 hits
- RT @150NRiverside: Great shots of the @150NRiverside ironworkers, doing what they do. These are nothing less than impressive! https://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- REA is experiencing explosive growth. We are looking for strong design leaders to join our team. lnkd.in/e-CS7kt 1 week ago
- REA is experiencing explosive growth. We have opportunities in our design department. #designjobs #aiga linkedin.com/jobs2/view/101… 1 week ago
- Senior Designer lnkd.in/eu3yFY8 1 week ago
- Real Estate Arts is seeking a Senior Designer in New York, NY via @Coroflot coroflot.com/jobs/69279/Sen… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list