REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 89,492 hits
- As we start to make our mark in #Boston Can't help but notice these gems. masslive.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Jets are looking good. Keep up the good work. newyorkjets.com/news/article-7… 4 days ago
- Let's hear if for our friends in #statenisland Giving us even more reasons to head over for a visit. heraldsun.com.au/travel/world/n… 4 days ago
- All about the gates! Gate story. nytimes.com/2016/09/09/art… 5 days ago
- Amazing time at 230Fifth with the REA team Friday night. Met some new and exciting people. 6 days ago
Join our mailing list