REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 80,321 hits
- New #jobopenings at REA. We're so busy! Think you're a great fit? please reach out underconsideration.com/brandnew/job-b… 2 weeks ago
- One of our most favorite times of the year #RECon15 #icsc #realestatemarketing 2 weeks ago
- Foot Locker megastore signed for 8 Times Square nyp.st/1IaBRNs via @nypost 2 weeks ago
- Normandy gets $72M loan to upgrade Midtown South office building trdny.com/1EZ27tY via @trdny 2 weeks ago
- Proud that we could be part of the team! twitter.com/eastendcapital… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list