REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 95,326 hits
- @ZibaLady1 @IngrahamAngle https://t.co/vN05qeLzNQ 2 weeks ago
- @marinarchitects Thanks for the trust. 2 months ago
- RT @eastendcapital: A new Roger Ferris designed icon situated at the gateway to the Lower East Side. Boutique office & retail opportunities… 2 months ago
- @eastendcapital Stunning! 2 months ago
- Two things we love, love, love. Coffee and beautifully designed environments from around the country.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Join our mailing list