REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 82,411 hits
- One of Ashley Madison's Biggest Failures Was How Abysmally It Marketed to Women | Adweek adweek.com/news/advertisi… 3 hours ago
- Reducing Stress Is Probably Not the Answer nymag.com/scienceofus/20… 12 hours ago
- 4 Ways Animation Can Actually Improve User Experience conversionxl.com/animation-impr… 13 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Serena Williams: "I play for me, but I also play and represent something much greater than me" nyti.ms/1MXxYj5 http://t… 14 hours ago
- felipe assadi submerges concrete painter's studio in los vilos, chile: designboom.com/architecture/f… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list