REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 79,871 hits
- Normandy gets $72M loan to upgrade Midtown South office building trdny.com/1EZ27tY via @trdny 2 days ago
- Proud that we could be part of the team! twitter.com/eastendcapital… 2 days ago
- Check out this job! linkedin.com/jobs2/view/471… 5 days ago
- We can't wait to experience the new Whitney! main.aiany.org/eOCULUS/newsle… 6 days ago
- Wework is getting it right! WeWork's utopian vision of your future life—in the office via @FortuneMagazine for.tn/18KklSS 1 month ago
Join our mailing list