REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 92,213 hits
- Beautiful weeklystandard.com/war-and-rememb… 11 hours ago
- Can A Font Be A Whole Brand? YouTube Thinks So fastcodesign.com/90126311/can-a… 17 hours ago
- RT @IntThings: Hang with people who inspire you 3 days ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: Cities are about to change forever. Here are 3 key decisions they must make buff.ly/2qgILfX https://t.co/ZTrdzAkP… 4 days ago
- RT @blackstone: BX reaches goal of 50k military veteran hires, 1 year ahead of schedule. Commits to 50k more hires over next 5 years https:… 4 days ago
Join our mailing list