REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 89,911 hits
- Interesting way to influence and differentiate the #property experience. #realestatemarketing #residential linkedin.com/hp/update/6195… 5 days ago
- RT @150NRiverside: Great shot of @150NRiverside as the lead-in picture to this @CurbedChicago article! chicago.curbed.com/maps/chicago-t… 5 days ago
- Thanks to all those who came out last night for our #vr #virtualreality open house last night. Wrapping up a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- Real Estate Arts' Founder Michael Goodgold discusses the impact of Virtual Reality on #realestatedesign &… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- Thanks to all the great people that came to our first #VR open house. #realestate #marketing will never be the same linkedin.com/hp/update/6194… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list