REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 83,438 hits
- Here comes our 685 Fifth building wrap #realestate #retail @ICSC http://t.co/hcLvNgxEOC 4 days ago
- Fantastic project on the Chicago River @150NRiverside twitter.com/ChicagoArchite… 4 days ago
- Loving Restoration Hardware's new digs in Chi town twitter.com/ChicagoArchite… 4 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: You can’t un-see this picture of Donald Trump with a man bun bzfd.it/1KSZcAT http://t.co/u1kKJHzKw0 1 week ago
- Check out our Leasing Center. #realestatemarketing #realestate #naiop #rebny @commercialobserver twitter.com/foxbusiness/st… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list