REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 81,191 hits
- And so it begins independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 2 days ago
- lnkd.in/eeXNMTY 1 week ago
- RT @Ogilvy: If it doesn't sell, it isn't #creative. -David Ogilvy #OgilvyCannes / #CannesLions http://t.co/RvoEJjuzz7 1 week ago
- RT @inthefade: It unraveling earbuds burned calories I'd be so thin. 1 week ago
- Wow! Report: Colliers to Acquire RKF - Commercial Real Estate bisnow.com/new-york/news/… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list