REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 93,227 hits
- Sending love and prayers to our friends & family in PR. Stay strong. 22 hours ago
- We're actively looking for big challenges. Large mixed use scheme, rebranding the organization, underperforming asse… lnkd.in/QsADDX 1 week ago
- We're actively looking for big challenges....got one? realestatearts.com lnkd.in/dUf4Tnn 1 week ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: A tour of the #September11th Museum with the man who designed it buff.ly/2w0yZVT #NeverForget https://t.co/DXMr85… 1 week ago
- RT @nypost: Watch live as thousands in New York gather to remember #September11th nyp.st/2wRQiIr 1 week ago
Join our mailing list