REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 93,839 hits
- JBG Smith inches closer and closer........ bisnow.com/washington-dc/… 2 days ago
- We're outta here! italy-sothebysrealty.com/en/for-sale/re… 2 days ago
- RT @marinarchitects: #TBT to when we got to experience virtual reality at the @RealEstateArts offices! https://t.co/naZf7W88w2 3 days ago
- @eastendcapital Thanks for your trust 3 days ago
- RT @eastendcapital: New website just launched 100biscayneblvd.com Thanks again to our friends at @RealEstateArts for a great job! 3 days ago
Join our mailing list