REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 87,430 hits
- Working hard to launch The Helmsley Building. It's all coming together to create one hell of an experience . https://t.co/YS8RdNOmFo 23 hours ago
- Install going fantastic at #230Park #helmsleybuilding impactful #leasingcenter taking shape. https://t.co/FvM1OPKYxq 1 day ago
- Shout out to our rendering team. Stunningly beautiful work. Great job. newyorkyimby.com/2016/05/new-de… #residential #rendering 1 day ago
- New brand experiences at work #equityoffice #realestate #blackstone realestatearts.com/114-West-41st-… 1 week ago
- new #realestatemarketing #branding work realestatearts.com/114-West-41st-… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list