REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 98,135 hits
- We're looking for senior design talent. Know anyone? Please reach out! coroflot.com/jobs/84490/Sen… 5 months ago
- RT @AIANational: When it comes to artificial intelligence in the architecture profession, some fear that technology is advancing so quickly… 9 months ago
- RT @SharpLaunch: Here’s our list of the best #realestate #marketing companies that have the depth of industry experience and expertise suit… 9 months ago
- Experience, experience, experience How thoughtful design and an eye on the finer moments wins the day. apple.news/AaBnpCzelQsykz… 9 months ago
- We're honored to be part of the team. Congrats on the quick win @paulamrich and @neilking lnkd.in/eVTX2gb 11 months ago
Join our mailing list