REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 79,013 hits
- Wework is getting it right! WeWork's utopian vision of your future life—in the office via @FortuneMagazine for.tn/18KklSS 22 hours ago
- Inside Brookfield Place, We love this Swanky Mall! bloom.bg/1BMIM8o via @business 23 hours ago
- Twitter matters more than we think fastcompany.com/3043788/sxsw/t… 2 days ago
- RT @ICSC: Check out today's blog post highlighting #RECon15 keynote speaker #PeytonManning! ow.ly/K6Q5R 2 weeks ago
- Congrats to our friends at East End. #theplantnyc Japanese firm Jowa pays $165M for Observer HQ trdny.com/1Ct2Z9b 1 month ago
Join our mailing list