REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 81,752 hits
- RT @WiredScore: Congrats to @EastEndCapital on the $165M sale of The Plant! #WiredCertifiedPlatinum buff.ly/18NFxaz @trdny http://t.… 1 week ago
- Say it isn't so. Caffeine-Crazy Bugs Are Attacking the World’s Coffee Supply grubstreet.com/2015/07/caffei… 1 week ago
- Got to love this new take on mapping! #realestatemarketing Urban Ant City by STUDIO 1:1 - go.shr.lc/1fqIFwG via @urdesignmag 2 weeks ago
- RT @CoryBooker: "I must do something" always solves more problems than "Something must be done." 2 weeks ago
- RT @RelevanceNY: We are excited to announce our new 7,500-square-foot office at 151 West 30th Street, Floor 9! #growth #pr #realestate http… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list