REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 93,524 hits
- RT @ScottRechler: NYC has largest immigrant pop in the US, with 37% of NY'ers born overseas; Without immigrants & #Dreamers NYC would not b… 1 week ago
- RT @ScottRechler: Let's grieve today. But tomorrow, let's use this as an opportunity to fix a broken system that forces us to grieve far t… 2 weeks ago
- Our thoughts and prayers are with those in Las Vegas. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScottRechler: Fix our infrastructure/not cut taxes; Failing to invest is a tax on our kids; I would forgo a tax cut to invest in our fu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HOWbrand: Enter the HOW #Logo Design Awards by Mon. night & you could be lunching with a #HOWLive speaker! bit.ly/2voEWHj htt… 3 weeks ago
Join our mailing list