REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 87,780 hits
- Congrats to Tribeca Associates gets $61M construction loan for FiDi hotel project shar.es/1dKCYG via @trdny 1 day ago
- Come join us on LinkedIn - we are turning up the volume on challenging the RE status quo. linkedin.com/company/real-e… 2 days ago
- RT @cbotbuilding: Need some #officespace for your employees? The #CBOTBuilding is located in downtown #Chicago. View openings here: https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @CushWake: Poolside with our clients at #RECon16 is our favorite place to be @ICSC #CWRecon16 https://t.co/c2mv8402TA 3 days ago
- RT @CushWakeUK: Almost 800,000 sq ft of new #office occupiers went to the #UK regions in 2015. #PropertyOutlook in #Birmingham https://t.co… 4 days ago
Join our mailing list