REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 91,920 hits
- Fighting Climate Change Means Building Dense, Diverse, Walkable Cities fastcompany.com/40413519/fight… 22 hours ago
- We Love this....For At-Risk Youth, Designing These T-Shirts Is A Way Into The Creative Economy fastcompany.com/40413483/for-a… 22 hours ago
- RT @chiarchitecture: The Monadnock Building shows a transitional moment in architecture—the shift from load-bearing construction to skeleto… 22 hours ago
- RT @ScottRechler: Most alarming to me, as a NYer and as an American, are short-sighted immigration policies that are being pushed in Washin… 5 days ago
- RT @IleneJablonski: Read all about the Lutze Biergarten opening May 5! lnkd.in/dEJ5f7G 5 days ago
Join our mailing list