REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 92,905 hits
- RT @TheEconomist: Our quote of the day is from American theoretical physicist Robert Oppenheimer. Download our Espresso app here https://t.… 5 days ago
- How New Fitness Offerings Are Affecting The Traditional Sports Club bisnow.com/national/news/… 5 days ago
- How Manhattan Got Vertical Retail Right, Again citylab.com/design/2017/08… 6 days ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: 6 ways to create a culture of innovation buff.ly/2uAzqk9 (from 2013) https://t.co/KJri4dlty8 1 week ago
- Second Chances: Shopping Centers Welcome Bold New Uses via @forbes forbes.com/sites/tommcgee… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list