REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 83,221 hits
- RT @BuzzFeed: You can’t un-see this picture of Donald Trump with a man bun bzfd.it/1KSZcAT http://t.co/u1kKJHzKw0 3 days ago
- Check out our Leasing Center. #realestatemarketing #realestate #naiop #rebny @commercialobserver twitter.com/foxbusiness/st… 3 days ago
- Looking fantastic @150NRiverside twitter.com/tonyscacco/sta… 1 week ago
- Here we go real estate marketers Facebook helping to change the game adweek.com/news/technolog… 1 week ago
- Putting our best foot forward when developing new projects aia.org/practicing/AIA… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list