REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 94,328 hits
- RT @eastendcapital: We're hiring in NYC #Analyst #Associate eastendcap.com/news/we-are-hi… 4 days ago
- Marketers Are Racing to Reach Rapidly Growing Audiences on Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home adweek.it/2CsGnNb 1 week ago
- @NYPDnews Thanks go out to the best police force in the country for making this happen. @NYPDONeill @NYPDDetectives @NYPDCT 1 week ago
- @eastendcapital @uninhibitedart Fantastic! 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScottRechler: 1826 days later, we mourn for the 20 children & 6 adults killed by a lone gunman at Sandy Hook. 1826 opportunities to ac… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list