REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 90,509 hits
- RT @eastendcapital: Looking for some shade during #ArtBasel2016? Stop by #WynwoodArcade and check out the #mural by @HTZK #streetart #hitot… 6 days ago
- RT @katiecouric: How are you feeling about president-elect Donald Trump? Some New Yorkers are posting their feelings in the subway. https:/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NYPDBklynNorth: TWITTER NEED THIS PHOTO TO GO VIRAL MISSING 10 YR OLD LAST SEEN IN BUSHWICK BROOKLYN NY IF SEEN PLEASE CALL 911. https:… 1 month ago
- MIT Is Growing Bomb-Sniffing Spinach Plants by @DanBova1 entrepreneur.com/article/284579… via @Entrepreneur 1 month ago
- JLL Partners with MIT to Launch Real Estate Innovation Lab jll.com/boston/en-us/P… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list