REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 89,088 hits
- RT @TEDTalks: All the dangerous experiments you wanted to do in science class are possible with virtual reality. t.ted.com/fERTrdS 1 week ago
- RT @GrandCentralNYC: Craftsmen used a model to create the magnificent statuary of #GCT—the sculptor never travelled to NYC! #GCTFacts https… 1 week ago
- Are you a Senior #designer looking to make a move? Looking for #creatives that build dynamic smart #brands. linkedin.com/jobs2/view/188… 1 week ago
- Know someone looking? Please send them our way. We're rapidly growing the team and need talented people. lnkd.in/esCM4rq 1 week ago
- Thrilled to be on this all star team. archdaily.com/792796/oda-des… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list