REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 90,889 hits
- We are growing dramatically and looking for senior design talent to help us with this exciting time. Join a smart,… lnkd.in/dKUGcAr 1 week ago
- We're growing and actively looking for senior design talent - please reach out linkedin.com/jobs2/view/245… 1 week ago
- RT @nyff: The Best And Worst Branding Of 2016 bit.ly/2hwDmAD 1 month ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: Workspace design in 2016 has grown up buff.ly/2gSONmh https://t.co/Sr2uwfw21C 1 month ago
- RT @aotulondon: 25 artists, 25 different covers. Take a look at the designs that have featured on the cover of the handy pocket sized #Tube… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list