REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 87,293 hits
- New brand experiences at work #equityoffice #realestate #blackstone realestatearts.com/114-West-41st-… 3 days ago
- new #realestatemarketing #branding work realestatearts.com/114-West-41st-… 3 days ago
- RT @pentagram: Happy 420! GREEN: A FIELD GUIDE TO MARIJUANA book design by #EddieOpara & team pentagram.com/#/projects/123… https://t.co/xOlSZ13n… 1 week ago
- luxuryapartmentsnyc's photo instagram.com/p/BEbyjWmge4Z/ 1 week ago
- Madison Realty Capital to buy Sunset Park warehouses for $37M lnkd.in/ecd2ybY 1 week ago
Join our mailing list