REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 84,570 hits
- Microsoft opens on #Fifthave. We look forward to visiting the store. 4-traders.com/MICROSOFT-CORP… 1 month ago
- 4-traders.com/MICROSOFT-CORP… 1 month ago
- Here comes our 685 Fifth building wrap #realestate #retail @ICSC http://t.co/hcLvNgxEOC 1 month ago
- Fantastic project on the Chicago River @150NRiverside twitter.com/ChicagoArchite… 1 month ago
- Loving Restoration Hardware's new digs in Chi town twitter.com/ChicagoArchite… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list