REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 78,211 hits
- Congrats to our friends at East End. #theplantnyc Japanese firm Jowa pays $165M for Observer HQ trdny.com/1Ct2Z9b 3 days ago
- globest.com/news/12_1051/n… 3 days ago
- What do you think of these 2015 Trends? The 5 ritziest real estate trends for 2015 nyp.st/1JSnlHX via @nypost #trendswelove 4 weeks ago
- Wow! 34,000 phones per hour economist.com/news/business-… 1 month ago
- Problem solving design m.fastcodesign.com/3041268/this-s… 1 month ago
Join our mailing list