REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 85,858 hits
- Launching the incredible 230 Park Avenue today.. The iconic Helmsley Building reimagined helmsleybuilding.com #therealdeal 3 days ago
- Equity Office continues it success at 114 W 41. rew-online.com/2016/02/10/vts… #newmark #EOP #realestate We're proud to be part of it 3 days ago
- Gumtree has focused on language in its latest rebrand, and so should you designweek.co.uk/gumtree-has-fo… 4 days ago
- Investment sales ranking: Who crushed it and who got crushed? therealdeal.com/issues_article… 4 days ago
- Looking to join a team that's out to revolutionize #RealEstateMarketing ? Looking for design leaders. #AIGA #identityDesign #graphicdesign 4 days ago
Join our mailing list