REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 91,618 hits
- We're experiencing tremendous growth. Come join the team and help shake up RE branding. linkedin.com/jobs2/view/258… 1 month ago
- RT @cbotbuilding: Check out our open #offices and brand new #amenities: bit.ly/1TlVnZN 1 month ago
- HTC Vive – designing a virtual reality system from scratch - Design Week designweek.co.uk/issues/28-nove… 1 month ago
- The Radical Future Of Branding - Fast Company apple.news/AUxdU3JVmTIq2G… 1 month ago
- We are growing dramatically and looking for senior design talent to help us with this exciting time. Join a smart,… lnkd.in/dKUGcAr 2 months ago
Join our mailing list