REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 76,471 hits
- Spiegelman: Retail Tech is Innovating Fast - Daily News Article - GlobeSt.com bit.ly/1JiE8GP 3 days ago
- Degree or not Degree that is the question! m.fastcompany.com/3039702/the-ca… 1 week ago
- $1.4B Fulton Center Hub Opens at World Trade Center | NBC New York nbcnewyork.com/news/local/14B… 1 week ago
- Magic is what happens when great people get together and do amazing work #bestteamever #realestatebranding http://t.co/ag81mqi2bS 1 week ago
- Wow @realDonaldTrump killed it at @ICSC. Great story after great story. #inspiring #therealdeal http://t.co/o8IiXvmnUh 1 week ago
Join our mailing list