REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 71,817 hits
- This is just too hard to not retweet- HILLARIOUS buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/19-… 5 days ago
- What is it to be truly differentiated? It all starts with different behaviors inside your organization. blogs.hbr.org/2012/03/living… 5 days ago
- DC is more walkable than NYC? fastcoexist.com/3032484/the-mo… 6 days ago
- RT @JasonNnyc: Lightening showed up as green somehow. Cool. http://t.co/M0yusYwcg4 6 days ago
- “@highlinenyc: Good morning, NYC. We open in 15 mins 🌞 http://t.co/xXTOYPUk7T” 1 week ago
Join our mailing list