REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 73,426 hits
- RT @FastCoExist: No more air conditioners: This "skin" for buildings keeps the inside cool with zero energy. f-st.co/M7DHiEj http://… 1 day ago
- Thanks to @MasseyKnakal for bringing the best of Brooklyn together. #realestatemarketing 4 days ago
- This Guy Asked The Internet For Photoshop Help. That Was A Mistake. aplus.com/a/this-guy-ask… #realestatemarketing 1 month ago
- Whats not to love about this Jersey Shore "Love Shack' design-milk.com/modern-beach-h… 1 month ago
- #realestate arts is committed to changing the game. Smart ideas + stunning visuals = RE #marketingresults 1 month ago
Join our mailing list