REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 75,617 hits
- Banksy a woman? qz.com/293817/why-ban… 1 week ago
- Congratulations go out to our extraordinary team & courageous clients for winning 11 Design Awards. lnkd.in/d-J5FmE 1 week ago
- Tip 1 for hiring a #realestate focused #creativeagency Ask to see examples of how they solved problems! #icsc #rebny #realestatedevelopment 2 weeks ago
- We're loving #liarsball by @VickyPJWard an exciting look at the GM building and NYC's #realestate elite. A must read! 2 weeks ago
- We have something most Real Estate focused agencies don't. #greatideas REA delivers more than just pretty pictures #aia #luxuryrealestate 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list