REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 71,583 hits
- “@highlinenyc: Good morning, NYC. We open in 15 mins 🌞 http://t.co/xXTOYPUk7T” 6 hours ago
- http://t.co/o4gkvHhmgV 1 week ago
- “@beatsbydre: Can you imagine scoring the game winner in front of the entire world? @MarioGoetze did. Congrats fam. amp.twimg.com/v/85bf4b91-27e…” 1 week ago
- We're proud to be part if the team m.digitaljournal.com/pr/2031341 #residentialmarketing #property #251dekalb 1 week ago
- We have a passion for #realestatemarketing #renderings and pushing past the expected. Come check us out #residential 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list