REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 72,417 hits
- This Guy Asked The Internet For Photoshop Help. That Was A Mistake. aplus.com/a/this-guy-ask… #realestatemarketing 2 weeks ago
- Whats not to love about this Jersey Shore "Love Shack' design-milk.com/modern-beach-h… 2 weeks ago
- #realestate arts is committed to changing the game. Smart ideas + stunning visuals = RE #marketingresults 2 weeks ago
- Looking for more from your #realestatemarketing partners? We have a 4D philosophy #renderings are important but they don't replace #ideas 2 weeks ago
- I look at branding weed. It may be sooner than we think! m.fastcodesign.com/3033810/imagin… 2 weeks ago
Join our mailing list