REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 73,744 hits
- Why we all need more women in key leadership positions fastcompany.com/3036365/strong… 11 hours ago
- How innovative book store design drives customer engagement retaildesignblog.net/2014/09/30/aiv… 11 hours ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: Why Richard Estes's paintings appear more real than photographs: f-st.co/msZ7imu by @careydunne http://t.co/wo76hP… 3 days ago
- We're changing #realestatemarketing. Seeing things in 3D is not enough. Come check out our 4D approach. Breathtaking Visuals + Great ideas! 4 days ago
- Smart #residentialmarketing adweek.com/adfreak/annie-… 4 days ago
Join our mailing list