REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 54,226 hits
- Forget the moon, #realestate developers are already building a city under the sea: goo.gl/MdHgR 10 hours ago
- Watch @TreeConcert — 1 of our favorite winners from this year's @NewYorkFestival International #Advertising Awards: goo.gl/SYTvE 1 day ago
- Choose yours wisely: yfrog.com/4jrw0uj 2 days ago
- GET TO KNOW: Antoni #Gaudí – an innovative, Spanish architect whose warped #buildings help define #Barcelona today: goo.gl/wdSsQ 3 days ago
- In honor of our trip to #Vegas for #RECon13, we're highlighting Jeffrey Milstein's aerial shots of #NYC's #airports: goo.gl/uNFRN 6 days ago
Join our mailing list