REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 74,433 hits
- m.fastcodesign.com/3036984/zaha-h… 1 week ago
- Norway's new money is beautiful. Here's how @snohetta designed it: fastcodesign.com/3036911/inside… 1 week ago
- RT @TfLOfficial: London Underground reveals stunning design for the 'New Tube for London' ow.ly/CuhA9 http://t.co/jLcL4fpFRe 1 week ago
- RT @eastendcapital: Excited with recent buy; aid Wynwood's evolution! East End makes another big Wynwood purchase therealdeal.com/miami/blog/201… ht… 1 week ago
- Capturing a moment in time like no other #archphotography #realestate #newdevelopment edition.cnn.com/2014/10/07/wor… 1 week ago
Join our mailing list