REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 63,320 hits
- "Art within One Mile" guides the public to view outdoor art btwn Central Park & the Brooklyn Bridge #NYC @NYC_DOT: goo.gl/UjAcZX 3 months ago
- See what summertime scene our designer Ashley #REA_Approved this week: goo.gl/Tovwts @MadSqParkNYC @SaveOurSkinSA 3 months ago
- What new venue in #NYC is on the ground floor but below zero degrees? Find out here: goo.gl/VrMUvV 3 months ago
- INSPIRATION ALERT: This picture from Holi, a Hindu "festival of colors" celebrated every spring. http://t.co/JZlwXmHdDL 4 months ago
- Since 2007, Dutch artists Haas & Hahn have been reviving the appearance of favelas around the world: goo.gl/SU0caG 4 months ago
Join our mailing list