REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 71,666 hits
- This is just too hard to not retweet- HILLARIOUS buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/19-… 10 hours ago
- What is it to be truly differentiated? It all starts with different behaviors inside your organization. blogs.hbr.org/2012/03/living… 10 hours ago
- DC is more walkable than NYC? fastcoexist.com/3032484/the-mo… 1 day ago
- RT @JasonNnyc: Lightening showed up as green somehow. Cool. http://t.co/M0yusYwcg4 1 day ago
- “@highlinenyc: Good morning, NYC. We open in 15 mins 🌞 http://t.co/xXTOYPUk7T” 2 days ago
Join our mailing list