REA Designer Anthony “Chip” Fernandez snapped some shots of lower Manhattan on the night of September 11, 2011. These photos capture the two rows of lights beaming from the ground up from the World Trade Center site, piercing the Manhattan skyline and illuminating the cloudy sky. He took them with a Canon G10 on an auto setting with no flash. These were taken from Exchange Place in Jersey City.
- 54,110 hits
- Choose yours wisely: yfrog.com/4jrw0uj 16 hours ago
- GET TO KNOW: Antoni #Gaudí – an innovative, Spanish architect whose warped #buildings help define #Barcelona today: goo.gl/wdSsQ 1 day ago
- In honor of our trip to #Vegas for #RECon13, we're highlighting Jeffrey Milstein's aerial shots of #NYC's #airports: goo.gl/uNFRN 4 days ago
- RT @GlobeStcom: Going to #RECon13 ? This is why you should be on Twitter for the event. globest.com/blogs/newmedia… 4 days ago
- Our bags are packed & we're off to @ICSC_RECon! DM us if you'd like to meet up. See you on the showroom floor! #RECon13 4 days ago
Join our mailing list